we learned 2 things today

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2022
You have an issue with any of the physics I have presented? If so speak up..
No issues, I actually understand physics fairly well, Nathan does a good job presenting his work. It's some of the other parts of the discussion that makes my brain hurt.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Yes. I was a Red Sox fan before 2004 and was younger than 86 years old..
That was a bad run, but at least they had some good teams in that time. The Jets haven't made the playoffs since 2010 and have won two AFC East crowns in their history.

Jun 8, 2016
No issues, I actually understand physics fairly well, Nathan does a good job presenting his work. It's some of the other parts of the discussion that makes my brain hurt.

I was hoping maybe you were going to let us know how orthotropic constitutive behavior of a composite bat will effect wave propagation group velocity vs the anisotropic behavior displayed by wood... ;) (and yes I know that is not generally what a materials engineer does.. :p )

With regards to the other parts..well par for the course..I should know better lol.

Jun 8, 2016
You got us in 2004. That and 2001 still haunt me...
To be completely honest with you, the most haunting sports watching experience for me was the 2008 Super Bowl...not necessarily the game just the fact that they were undefeated and lost.

After that I never watched another Patriots playoff game..dead serious. Would go hide in the OU Student Union till the game was over...lots of hiding (and a lot of relief when I found out they won). Missed the Falcons comeback. Missed the Malcom Butler INT..lol.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
To be completely honest with you, the most haunting sports watching experience for me was the 2008 Super Bowl...not necessarily the game just the fact that they were undefeated and lost.

After that I never watched another Patriots playoff game..dead serious. Would go hide in the OU Student Union till the game was over...lots of hiding (and a lot of relief when I found out they won).
I still have no idea how David Tyree held on to that ball.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles