USSSA World Series or ASA Northern Nationals?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 19, 2008
Daughter's team qualified for both the USSSA WS in Kansas City and ASA Northern Nationals in Indiana. Which one would you choose to go to and why?

Feb 26, 2010
Crazyville IL
We Did ASA Northern in Indiana last year. Those folks know how to run a tourney. We had a good time, good competition. We haven't played in KC so can't compare the 2.

My older daughter has been to both and enjoyed both immensely. The World Series is a longer tourney ~ we were there from opening ceremonies on Monday night until Sunday. Northern Nationals run a bit shorter, so that might be a factor depending upon if families have sufficient time off. Both were very well run. Sorry this isn't much help as far as saying "go to this one", but I think you will enjoy either one you go to!

Dec 19, 2008
We (the team/parents) decided on the USSSA WS. Played in ASA state tourney yesterday and today, and play in U-Trip state in 2 weeks. I think next year, which will be daughters 2nd year in 14U, she absolutely needs to be on a team that pushes for ASA Nationals, no matter the cost.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan