US Club Rankings-Parity

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
My DD's 14U team is ranked 190. We beat teams ranked above us, and lost to teams ranked below us. That's pretty much how the team was.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
My DD's 14U team is ranked 190. We beat teams ranked above us, and lost to teams ranked below us. That's pretty much how the team was.
If your team attends PGF, Fireworks (elite or power pool), TCS Nats, JO Cup, or USSSA Elite you are bound to break the 100. If your team places half way decent at one you might be able to break the top 75. If you place half way decent at two you can break the 50 or even the top 25.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
If your team attends PGF, Fireworks (elite or power pool), TCS Nats, JO Cup, or USSSA Elite you are bound to break the 100. If your team places half way decent at one you might be able to break the top 75. If you place half way decent at two you can break the 50 or even the top 25.

We under-performed at Firecracker (not elite or PP). We finished mid-pack at PGF Premier, beating a few teams ranked above us in qualifiers and at Nats. I could maybe make an argument for a higher ranking, but probably not by a whole lot. There are a couple of teams I know pretty well that have a very favorable ranking on this list.

Jun 8, 2016
www.usclubrankings.com

Not NFCA. Tracks 14U, 16U and 18U. These are the real deal travel ball orgs. It's a good site to check on which teams did what during their summer runs. It's also a good tool to verify the credentials of a team spouting nonsense. re: "We got 3rd place at Nationals." Ok. Which Nationals and who was playing.
On that page it says official club rankings of NFCA..color me confused.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
On that page it says official club rankings of NFCA..color me confused.
aha. I didn't scroll all the way down the page to see the logo. I have been following that page for the past 5 years and never once noticed NFCA or I never paid it any mind. When I originally read it, I was thinking in my tiny brain NFHS. My apologies. Must have gotten some orange dirt in my eyes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardSwinson