Travel Teams in Wi

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 29, 2014
Hello All new to the board.

We are moving to the Fox Valley in WI. We will be looking for a new team for our 12U daughter. Does anyone have recommendations for good organizations?

Thank you
MJ

Sep 18, 2011
I don't think there are any travel teams in Wisconsin. It's kind of a sad, pathetic wasteland. Not sure if they even have fastpitch softball there. If you're willing to travel a few miles to the west, you'll find numerous opportunities in glorious Minnesota, which, of course, is THE hotbed for fastpitch softball. Best wishes. :)

Nov 18, 2013
I don't think there are any travel teams in Wisconsin. It's kind of a sad, pathetic wasteland. Not sure if they even have fastpitch softball there. If you're willing to travel a few miles to the west, you'll find numerous opportunities in glorious Minnesota, which, of course, is THE hotbed for fastpitch softball. Best wishes. :)

So, how do you really feel about Wisconsin? Packer fan? Badgers? :)

Dec 7, 2011

May a thousand hungry chickens find a swarm of June Bugs in your shorts!

;-)

But YES - this is a frozen nightmare! - especially this year! - thanks Al Gore ya freak!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganmichelle