Total Control Sports Batting Balls

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Yes. I never hear anything negative about them (although they are costly.) I think they are the best hitting tool, I have ever used.

Feb 24, 2010
I have them too, and they are great, especially to warm up before games. With a 9 YO you may want to be careful and not over do it as these balls are heavy. But it does teach them to follow through and swing hard. Also, make sure you let them know that the ball is NOT going to go far; maybe even show them the video on the TCB website/youtube on how far the older girls hit them. They can get discouraged easily when the ball only goes 8 feet or so.

Apr 1, 2010
I just got some last week for my 10 yo. She has learned really quickly that it takes a LOT to make these balls fly any distance at all. It's kind of a fun game for her now.

For my part, I love using them for front-toss. They fly so slowly I'm not afraid of her nailing me and I seem to be able to place them more accurately across whatever part of the plate I'm aiming for. --And since we don't need much room, we can run out and use them in the front yard any time.

They are expensive, but I think they're going to be a great learning/practice tool for a long time. I would recommend them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd