Throw like a girl-Mo'ne Davis

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 23, 2014
Why is Mo'ne important? It is not because of her ability to throw. It is about her representing a need for change. 'You Throw Like a Girl' represents a perceived weakness of women in business, sports and government. We are at the tipping point of this attitude changing. It is not about girls vs. boys, it is about playing nice in the sandbox and showing a little respect while in there. Throw Like a Girl offers girl's trendy, sporty & quality apparel.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Why is Mo'ne important? It is not because of her ability to throw. It is about her representing a need for change. 'You Throw Like a Girl' represents a perceived weakness of women in business, sports and government. We are at the tipping point of this attitude changing. It is not about girls vs. boys, it is about playing nice in the sandbox and showing a little respect while in there. Throw Like a Girl offers girl's trendy, sporty & quality apparel.

Vicki - Is "Throw Like A Girl" your company?

All of the girls on my DD's team throw like girls, hit like girls, and run like girls. In other words, they throw bullets, hit rockets, and run like the wind.

During a recent parent-teacher conference, my 10yo DD's teacher confided to the DW and I that she has the best dodge-ball arm in the class. Boys fear her. We were amused...but not surprised.

Last edited:

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
Mo'ne is cool! I am really glad for her success! at the tender age of 13 she is showing class and representing women athletes in a way that is well beyond her years! i loved her on Jimmy..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom