The beginning of the end!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
I am just saying if they shut down training, how will they be ready come the season? I am not a doctor and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night but IMO the rapid spread of the omnicron will be shutting everything down again. SD just got the ball rolling.

"What SDUSD is doing is mandating out-of-season sports — football weightlifting, baseball and softball conditioning, band or cheer practice for a competition in April — to pause for three weeks."

Last edited:
May 27, 2013
We are starting to hit our post-holiday peak here in the NE. Our inpatient numbers in my hospital are staggering right now and the worrisome thing is that the staff are also needing to be out of work unlike during previous surges. I am hopeful that this is a quick surge and we will things improve by the start of February.

Stay healthy, everyone!!

Oct 4, 2018
I hopeful that the observation in South Africa that the Omicron variant infections peaked very quickly and then subsided equally quickly holds true for us.

Yup, and giving it a week or two to see makes a lot of sense. Perhaps not to the instant-gratification, no consequences American audience, however.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles