Thanks for the pitching tips

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 23, 2009
San Diego
Just wanted to say thanks to all you folks on this site that actually answer pitching questions with advice and encouragement rather than stuff like "if she doesn't throw 55 by age 12, find another position for her".

And a mroe personal thanks to Hal, whose book I purchased many years ago and which he wrote a personal encouraging note to my then 9 year old daughter who was just beginning to pitch. Using the advice in his book, finding a fine pitching coach for her when it became clear I had taught her everything I could, and her own competitive fire that comes out every time she's in the circle, she's become quite a fine pitcher. As long as she still loves it, I'll endure the drop ball bruises while I sit on the bucket.

A very Merry Christmas to all and hopes for prosperous New Year...

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
Just wanted to say thanks to all you folks on this site that actually answer pitching questions with advice and encouragement rather than stuff like "if she doesn't throw 55 by age 12, find another position for her".

And a mroe personal thanks to Hal, whose book I purchased many years ago and which he wrote a personal encouraging note to my then 9 year old daughter who was just beginning to pitch. Using the advice in his book, finding a fine pitching coach for her when it became clear I had taught her everything I could, and her own competitive fire that comes out every time she's in the circle, she's become quite a fine pitcher. As long as she still loves it, I'll endure the drop ball bruises while I sit on the bucket.

A very Merry Christmas to all and hopes for prosperous New Year...

Thank you. Tell her Ole Coach Hal says hello and keep makin us proud.

Have a great Christmas and a great 2010 season.

Hal

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonAC