TB is over

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 3, 2015
Ended the season at PGF yesterday, 3rd place finish at 18u premier. Their two losses were against the teams that will be playing today for the championship.

After a top 5 finish in the Colorado 18u power pool and a 3rd place finish at TCS nationals, the team had a very successful season.

DD was also named to the TCS all tournament team. She was a major contributor to the success of the team, ended up with 83IP and 115K with only 15BB and had the most IP on the team. Not all sunshine and rainbows, but for the most part she was very good.

She has 3 teammates in the all American game today and has faced every one of the west coast players multiple times, so that will be fun to watch (from home).

We are very proud of her, and can’t wait to see her succeed in college. It’s off to the East coast for her next month to pitch in the Big10. It will be tough for us but I’m really happy for her.

She is an outstanding student and pitcher, and has come a long way from being that little 10yo kid with glasses to the person she is today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 3, 2015
Sounds like an awesome summer run for your DD's team. Hope you get to make a bunch of her games next season.

I hope so too, they are coming all the way to NorCal for their first games next February, so that one at least we can drive to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom