Swing down

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Why is this so difficult? Here's my post;

Let me pinpoint, based on your opinion (not the people all over the world)
View attachment 23375
Yes. It is quite obvious. In the demo the pros are not trying to get behind and through, whereas in the game swing they are. How's that? ;)

May 12, 2016
Yes. It is quite obvious. In the demo the pros are not trying to get behind and through, whereas in the game swing they are. How's that? ;)
You answered my question just fine, and I am not surprised. Thank you.

This has been the basis of yours and your pals entire argument, barrel path don't look the same in the demos vs game swing and that is a very weak argument. More details here

Last edited:

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
You answered my question just fine, and I am not surprised. Thank you.

This has been the basis of yours and your pals entire argument, barrel path don't look the same in the demos vs game swing and that is a very weak argument. More details here

TM,TM,TM - forced supination..

May 12, 2016
flip flop, flip flop...

Now you are saying the pros don't know what they are doing in their demos.

The reason why you can't answer this question without flip flopping
1627922596051.png

is because you know what I say in this post is true

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
TM,TM,TM - forced supination..
And here comes that agenda I keep talking about. You guys are so predictable.... I'm not sure anyone in this discussion follows TM, and most, including me have already stated that we don't believe in forced supination. Yet when you are out of other options, you simply lie about other people. Like I said, predictable. Shows your true character...

May 12, 2016
And here comes that agenda I keep talking about. You guys are so predictable.... I'm not sure anyone in this discussion follows TM, and most, including me have already stated that we don't believe in forced supination. Yet when you are out of other options, you simply lie about other people. Like I said, predictable. Shows your true character...
BAM, right on schedule

May 12, 2016
Predictable as in you saying the pros don't know what they are talking about when demoing down to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13