Swing down

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Why is it that folks who support ttb and and rear leg/hip driven swing have such a hard time with "down to" demos that all the pros show ?

Answer -- The barrel path will be to steep to support a rear leg/hip driven swing ( swing is the shift )..

JztfOzz.gif

FT4Qktc.gif

jFHegxO.gif

yAqixcb.gif

Last edited:
May 12, 2016
Thank you for this. That is the openness that I have been looking for. Now if you can stop throwing missiles my way, maybe we can have a mature conversation.
Ok FP, you know damn well I've said this a million times on this site, and to you personally. This "openness" has been quite evident, but it needs to be both ways with honest conversation instead of playing these games. Why not answer the damn question in the first place instead of making this conversation so cumbersome?

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I apologize. I have not followed all the discussion in this tread closely because most of the time I've looked in it's been the same crap circling the same drain.
Yep, but we have just made a breakthrough. After 2000+ posts in one thread we have learned that the "swing down" crowd and the "behind and through crowd" are both looking for the exact same thing. Who would have thunk... ;)

May 12, 2016
I apologize. I have not followed all the discussion in this tread closely because most of the time I've looked in it's been the same crap circling the same drain.
No worries, some crap is read, some is discarded, it happens all the time.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Ok FP, you know damn well I've said this a million times on this site, and to you personally. This "openness" has been quite evident, but it needs to be both ways with honest conversation instead of playing these games. Why not answer the damn question in the first place instead of making this conversation so cumbersome?
I did.... Multiple times.... You apparently didn't like the answer... The only game I have been playing is trying to get you and others to recognize certain things. Based on some of your most recent posts, I have accomplished my goal. Thank you for that.

May 12, 2016
I did.... Multiple times.... You apparently didn't like the answer... The only game I have been playing is trying to get you and others to recognize certain things. Based on some of your most recent posts, I have accomplished my goal. Thank you for that.
No you didn't , you didn't answer my question, you skirted around the edges stating what you believe. You've finally answered the question and I am appreciate your honesty and for being direct.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Why is it that folks who support ttb and and rear leg/hip driven swing have such a hard time with "down to" demos that all the pros show ?
Curious what you mean by a rear leg/hip driven swing. Specifically the driven part. Can you explain please?

• Haha
Reactions: TDS
Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
No you didn't , you didn't answer my question, you skirted around the edges stating what you believe. You've finally answered the question and I am appreciate your honesty and for being direct.

I just offered your buddy an opportunity to move the thread forward and all he did was laugh. I'm not surprised... He generally asks questions, but typically doesn't answer them. And you wonder why myself and others claim there is an agenda.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
I just offered your buddy an opportunity to move the thread forward and all he did was laugh. I'm not surprised... He generally asks questions, but typically doesn't answer them. And you wonder why myself and others claim there is an agenda.

We don't need another 200 pages of folks ignoring the difference in patterns..

Legs are from from anchors (supporters)..

knzdEtX.gif

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
We don't need another 200 pages of folks ignoring the difference in patterns..

Legs are from from anchors (supporters)..

knzdEtX.gif

It was an honest question. I do not talk about the rear leg/hip being a driver. Never have. I was trying to understand what you meant by that. If you don't want to answer or can't answer, that's fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors