Sunglasses

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2017
Oakley Half Jacket XL Prizm. DD bought her own custom when she was 13. Absolutely loves them. Takes care of them like they are gold. Could not recommend them enough after trying them myself. The depth perception difference off dirt, turf and grass is so much better than any other lens I have tried. Fits under Schutt facemask, Schutt and Evo helmets just fine.

Apr 30, 2018
11yo DD wears the Oakley Youth Radar with the Prizm Field lens. Fits great under her face mask and with her batting helmet. Prizm lens is specifically designed for baseball/softball. Really helps with color contrast.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Oct 10, 2018
Ray-Bans RB4115 (57mm) that were prescription with replacement lenses from Fuse.com once she started wearing contacts - Fusion Mirror tint (non-polarized).

Apr 26, 2019
DD wears a Rawlings adult sports, list for $35, we paid I think $20. and she hates scratches on lenses, so she keeps them in helmet (catching helmet, no idea if they would fit well under fielders mask), or in their case.

My daughter and her "bff" on her team both wear the Rawlings. They fit just fine under the mask. They seem to work ok. I've asked her multiple times if she needs new glasses. She always says "No." And yes, you can often find somewhere that has them on discount for $20ish.

Aug 18, 2018
DD wears Oakley quarter jacket prism field glasses and loves them. Fits under schutt face mask and her rip it helmet.

I should call her shades because her sunglasses are almost always on her.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Jul 1, 2019
Another vote here for Oakley Flak Jackets with field prism lenses. Both DD (13) and DS (11) wear them. These are their ball glasses, they stay on their face or in their case (in their bags) at all times. Both have had them for two years and look like they day we bought them. I wear the same too actually.

Jan 24, 2022
Players who prefer total unobstructed views and feels from the eye level going down may find this Rawlings sunglasses a most attractive choice! My child loves them because they look cool, polarized, offer UV protection, are durable and have lasted over a whole baseball season.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00