Scary night last night...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2012
on the Field
Glads shes ok. I am not looking forward to my kids driving. I am an insurance agent by day and boy I see the worst. Glad to hear about the xeno...LOL.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I am so thankful that your dd is okay. Keep an eye on her and, as I'm sure you know, there is a chance that each day she will be very sore. I've been in four crashes and have lost 4 cars. None my fault. With each one, I hurt for over a week.

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
Edited.... Well, this type of experience does have a good side to it. She'll be much more sensitive to dumb mistakes other drivers make. My DD always proclaims that she's a great driver. I simply say, "You've not experienced enough to be able to proclaim you're a 'good' driver."

Glad D okay.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2012
Sacramento, CA
My DD will start driving next year, and this is not easing my mind about letting her do it! It's not even your DD's fault.
I have been making her practice though.

Glad she is OK.

IMG_0151.JPG

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Well, this type of experience does have a good side to it. She'll be much more sensitive to what other drivers are doing. Playing strong defense while driving is as important as knowing how to drive a car.

Glad she's okay.

The other driver made a left hand turn from the opposite direction right in front of DD-she was going 40 mph and had about ten feet to react. Other driver was sited for failure to yield and improper left turn-not sure how you can be defensive against that. Other driver was in a F150 - can't imagine how she didn't see DD in a bright red car...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl