Scary night last night...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
DD was on her way to softball practice when a lady in a pick-up pulled out in front of her. DD's car totalled. Since DD was going 30mph+ and since both airbags deployed we headed to the ER. After 3 1/2 hours Xrays of back and neck came back clear but she is sore. What was the first thing that DD did after calling me? She called her coach to let her know that she wouldn't make it to practice. DD's biggest worries? Whether her Xeno was okay (it is) and whether she could play in the tournament this weekend. Very thankful she is okay!20150601_171546.jpg

Dec 19, 2012
So sad that this happened but VERY glad to hear she is okay. Sometimes it takes a bit for whiplash to set in so be prepared.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Wow! That's scary stuff. Good to hear she was not injured seriously. I love her spirit and determination to get back on the field ASAP.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Best of luck to her, and may it be a very short and very complete recovery!

I don't know if the seat belts and air bags and modern safety design helped or not, but always good when she can go through a crash and be in relatively good shape afterwards. Hope she gets to play this coming weekend!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl