Rawlings- Looking to Buy

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 18, 2016
Looking for a Rawlings 11.75. She's had a Liberty for a couple of years, so maybe looking for HOH. I know CORE sells bats but didn't remember if there were any glove merchants on the site. Please let me know if anyone has recommendations for someone who may have some inventory.

Thanks
Dave

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Looking for a Rawlings 11.75. She's had a Liberty for a couple of years, so maybe looking for HOH. I know CORE sells bats but didn't remember if there were any glove merchants on the site. Please let me know if anyone has recommendations for someone who may have some inventory.

Thanks
Dave
I am a rep for Rawlings. Let me know what you're looking for, and I'll see what we have in stock.

Dec 18, 2016
I am a rep for Rawlings. Let me know what you're looking for, and I'll see what we have in stock.
Pro-I Webbing, and she likes the adjustable wrist. She has her pinky and ring finger in the same hole for better control. She says she's interested in a tan or brown colored glove right now.

Thanks
Dave

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Pro-I Webbing, and she likes the adjustable wrist. She has her pinky and ring finger in the same hole for better control. She says she's interested in a tan or brown colored glove right now.

Thanks
Dave
Rawlings doesn't make a lot of standard HOH gloves for softball in brown or tan. A lot of guys on here, especially @ANNASDAD use baseball gloves for fastpitch. He may even have one he can sell you.

I sent you a PM.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Thanks
Dave
I do sell gloves as well...as long as its our manufacturers. I def deal Rawlings...as long as stuff is in stock
which is the tough part

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13