Pitching coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 18, 2021
Alright guys, I think it’s time to find a new pitching coach for my daughter. who is the best?? We live in South Carolina and finding good ones here are hard. Have traveled to Virginia for a couple coaches. Just wanted everyone’s thoughts. Thanks in advance

Jan 25, 2022
If you give me a more specific location, I can ask in the Rick Pauly instructor group for you. Even if it's not one of his instructors, the higher level people may very well have a suggestion or two for you.

Jul 18, 2021
If you give me a more specific location, I can ask in the Rick Pauly instructor group for you. Even if it's not one of his instructors, the higher level people may very well have a suggestion or two for you.

I would very much appreciate that. I actually have emailed with Coach Pauly about getting in to work with him. Anything in the South Carolina, North Carolina or Georgia area I would be ok driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 25, 2022
I would very much appreciate that. I actually have emailed with Coach Pauly about getting in to work with him. Anything in the South Carolina, North Carolina or Georgia area I would be ok driving.

I'll ask on the group. I also highly recommend taking Rick's certification program. The cost of a couple months of lessons, and you'll come out of there with a lot of knowledge (if you don't already). I obsess over it sometimes. Afterward, you get access to the facebook group and some of the best names in the business are in there and will answer questions. It's an advice page without the endless "she needs to drag on her toe" or "she needs to stand tall" bug-bomb type responses you get elsewhere.

Dec 12, 2023
I'm in the metro Atlanta area, but have both elite certification from Rick Pauly's training and we did a weekend intensive with Rick back in May.

Both have incredible ROI, granted we're incredibly busy between travel and middle school ball but I'll be looking to book another weekend with Rick in he next month or two.

Being able to continue what he works on at home is incredibly beneficial, and I can honestly say that I don't think I saw him do a single thing that he doesn't cover in his training outside of the 4-d mapping.

It's the decades of experience, his ability to work with kids and spot areas for improvement, and his methods for tweaking the small things that make it really worth it!

Jul 18, 2021
I'm in the metro Atlanta area, but have both elite certification from Rick Pauly's training and we did a weekend intensive with Rick back in May.

Both have incredible ROI, granted we're incredibly busy between travel and middle school ball but I'll be looking to book another weekend with Rick in he next month or two.

Being able to continue what he works on at home is incredibly beneficial, and I can honestly say that I don't think I saw him do a single thing that he doesn't cover in his training outside of the 4-d mapping.

It's the decades of experience, his ability to work with kids and spot areas for improvement, and his methods for tweaking the small things that make it really worth it!

I bet that certification and knowledge is very valuable to be able to work with your daughter at home and between lessons. Definately something I should look in to. I’ve reached out to Coach Pauly once again, maybe he can get me in sometime soon for some one on one work! But in the meantime, the search continues!

Aug 20, 2024
Alright guys, I think it’s time to find a new pitching coach for my daughter. who is the best?? We live in South Carolina and finding good ones here are hard. Have traveled to Virginia for a couple coaches. Just wanted everyone’s thoughts. Thanks in advance
Hey! I am in Summerville, SC. I am certified through Rick Pauly. If you are still interested feel free to email me, jbedwins12@gmail.com, or find me on insta or FB, TPC-Theperfectcircle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T Town travel coach