PGF nationals

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Eh, glad I didn't talk to them. Had a mom thrown out on the opposing team for another game so it's a nice change.
The older sister of the pitcher who threw the last two games (Collier..who just joined the team a week before AFCS) plays on DD’s team. Those parents are nice 😉

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
A local girl pitched a no hitter in the 18-U Alliance finals. One parent on our team said how good could that losing team be when his local high school team full of “C” level players got hits and scored runs vs her at the game he went to watch. 🤷‍♂️

At 12U, PGF seemed much better. We only lost 2–1 in bracket play at Super Select to the team that I think finished 3rd at Alliance.
I'd just like to reiterate how ignorant that parent was... Bordi just committed to Oklahoma. @pattar and @Vertigo

Jun 8, 2016
Bordi has to be the first kid from NJ to play for OU...at least since Patty has been there.

Jun 7, 2016
Watched her play a local prep school via livestream. Was a tight game. DD played the prep school so i was familiar with some of their players. From the hype, I expected a lopsided game. think it was 1-2, Bordi lost. Going to try to catch a few of her games this spring HS season. Surely wont see any live when she is in college, lol

May 27, 2013
Watched her play a local prep school via livestream. Was a tight game. DD played the prep school so i was familiar with some of their players. From the hype, I expected a lopsided game. think it was 1-2, Bordi lost. Going to try to catch a few of her games this spring HS season. Surely wont see any live when she is in college, lol
Hey Diamond - I hope you are well!

I’d expect a great pitcher to lose once in a while, even against who we might perceive as an inferior team. It reminds us that they are still mortal. I guess I’m just a little bewildered as to why some are focused on her losses?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WYOwiseguy