Our US girls are OK, in Japan

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Club K, is reporting that the pro girls are Ok.

clubksoftball Seems like all the USA softball players in Japan are okay. Abbott, Watley, Lappin, Canney. Very thankful!!!!!!!!!!!
34 minutes ago

May 7, 2008
Tucson
From Twitter -

lappin37 Lauren Lappin
by clubksoftball
I've never felt anything like the #japanearthquake! So thankful to be safe. Thinking of all of the less fortunate.
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

lappin37 Lauren Lappin
by clubksoftball
HUGE earthquake out here in Japan! My new teammates and I are all ok right now...thanks to everyone for checking in:)
4 hours ago

ECanney Eileen Canney
by clubksoftball
Thanks for the messages & checking in! :)We're all safe. A couple girls got stuck in Tokyo & on the train, but they should make it back ok.
4 hours ago

natashawatley29 Natasha
by clubksoftball
@monicaabbott & I reached Japan safely!We were up in the air,circling airport,didn't feel a thing.Thks for all thoughts, prayers & messages!
1 hour ago
»

monicaabbott Monica Abbott
by clubksoftball
#prayforjapan and all my teammates families in the north. Thankful you don't feel #earthquakes in the air.
1 hour ago

May 7, 2008
Tucson
RT @lappin37: On our way to a hotel cuz our building is damaged. Long lines outside grocery stores. Roofs broken down. Thankful to be safe!

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
I didn't even think about our girls that play ball in Japan. That was horrible news to wake up to this morning. We have a Japanese foreign exchange student at my HS so he was worried today, but his folks are okay. We've had an interesting year foreign exchange student wise... another one is from Egypt.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Cat Osterman and Megan Willis went on over this week. They were sending pictures of the flight, their unis, their teammates, the grocery store and the gymnasium.

Today, due to the levels of radiation, they are on their way back to the US.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish