Oklahoma

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Going to be a series. I really wanted Michigan so we didn't have to face Gabby. I don't think Washington can hit like WSU but they can definitely hit. Gabby is the factor and we (OU) have struggled with her in the past as we all know.

IMHO, they shouldn't be matching up in Supers and both should have a path to be in OKC to face off there. But it is what it is and somebody will be eliminated.

Like I said, going to be a series!

S3

Nov 25, 2012
USA
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yes, you are right, I should edit that but too late now...... Good call!!! Too funny!

In other news, I did end up with tickets for all the games this past weekend which I didn't think would happen. Besides a few raindrops it was a great time! We (not OU) were in right center dodging home run bombs the whole time.

S3

Jun 8, 2016
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yes, you are right, I should edit that but too late now...... Good call!!! Too funny!

In other news, I did end up with tickets for all the games this past weekend which I didn't think would happen. Besides a few raindrops it was a great time! We (not OU) were in right center dodging home run bombs the whole time.

S3
Nice. DD’s games were rained out on Sunday and one of her teammate’s fathers made the game (sat in left center)

Jun 19, 2016
I am sure Gasso will get her lefty stud from the portal for next year. They won't have any LH pitchers next year and their top recruit, Bahl, is RH. Can't have that.. when is the last time they had a RH ace? :p
Good question...looked back and can't find one.

Jun 19, 2016
she will find her. she always does!
Just a matter of time before the left handed 5'10" + pitcher that can throw 70 mph doesn't exists, but I am sure she will get one for as long as they are out there.

The flame thrower pitcher is fast becoming an endangered species. They all throw 6 different pitches at 12....none of them fast.

Jun 6, 2018
yeah this will be the best pitching OU has seen all year. i Think the key is game one. washington absolutely has to win it to win the series as OU will hit better as the series goes longer. I think what will be interesting is how well Washington hits against OU will give you an idea of their pitching which does not look to have a shutdown stud but will they need it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13