Now, this is a BACKSTOP

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
Those look like conveyor belts, you might get some worn lengths for cheap from the local sand and gravel yard......though maybe nobody pays for sand in AZ ;-)

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Here is the ad.

I have the most durable, effective and attractive backstops anywhere. Conveyor belt material stops EVERYTHING with damaging anything. The backstop you see pictured has been in my backyard for 4 years and has endured insane weather without being phased.

3) kits available including:

3) 12' utility poles
3) 3'x9' nylon reinforced rubber conveyor belt
7) chain brackets

I just need more space and am blowing out complete kits for MUCH less than what you could buy new poles.

Call Doug at (520) 282-0754

Apr 1, 2010
Here is the ad.

I have the most durable, effective and attractive backstops anywhere. Conveyor belt material stops EVERYTHING with damaging anything. The backstop you see pictured has been in my backyard for 4 years and has endured insane weather without being phased.

3) kits available including:

3) 12' utility poles
3) 3'x9' nylon reinforced rubber conveyor belt
7) chain brackets

I just need more space and am blowing out complete kits for MUCH less than what you could buy new poles.

Call Doug at (520) 282-0754

PHASED??? Argh! This is one of those common errors that drive me batty. It's not too hard to understand and try to ignore in a casual note, but this is someone trying to sell a product! Fazed.

Unless perhaps Doug is suggesting that Kirk and Spock regularly fire their phasers at shoddier products, but never his? ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dothekindthing