Night 2 of hitting lessons...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
DD had her second night in a row of hitting lessons last night with her HC (D1 head coach) since her hiatus during HS season. Sunday night coach broke down her swing and made a few small adjustments. Last night it was all front toss and corrections on the fly. DD hit 20 balls out of Miller Ranch Stadium!!! Never underestimate the power of an excellent hitting coach! Oh and take a look at the flex on that Xeno!
20150518_171622_1.jpg20150518_171612_1.jpg

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
DD had her second night in a row of hitting lessons last night with her HC (D1 head coach) since her hiatus during HS season. Sunday night coach broke down her swing and made a few small adjustments. Last night it was all front toss and corrections on the fly
Care to share what Ms. Wright had to say......
Filming the lesson would be great.....

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
We have been taking hitting lessons from Coach Wright since last fall. She is awesome. We have three very different hitters in the lessons: DDis a long ball power hitter; hitter #2 is a strong, solid place hitter and hitter #3 is a younger, hitter that is fast. Coach's biggest thing is knowing your job as a hitter and doing it well. DD is a power hitter so her job is to hit it long and hard up in the air-it is not her job to hit ground balls.

Oh and yes-I take tons of video. I even got some video of the conference MVP hitting to contrast & compare when she hit along beside them.

Amazing what she has been able to tweek in my DD's swing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12