NFL Super Bowl XLIX

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2013
If his biggest knock is that he sometimes overthinks plays in Super Bowls and National Championships Ill take that any Day, He has built a great Team out of 3,4,5 round picks and undrafted Players. Love his out of the Box Thinking. Back to Back to Back super bowls here we come.Just for the Record if the wide receivers had executed the play correctly it would have been a walk in touchdown. Marshawn lynch was 1 for 5 in runs from the one.

Funny stuff, but Pete Carroll is a terrific coach. So glad to have him in Seattle and so excited about next year.

Go Hawks!

Aug 21, 2011
38°41'44"N 121°9'47.5"W
If his biggest knock is that he sometimes overthinks plays in Super Bowls and National Championships Ill take that any Day, He has built a great Team out of 3,4,5 round picks and undrafted Players. Love his out of the Box Thinking. Back to Back to Back super bowls here we come.Just for the Record if the wide receivers had executed the play correctly it would have been a walk in touchdown. Marshawn lynch was 1 for 5 in runs from the one.

At first I was furious with Darrell Bevell. I'm over it now. Besides, he's a good dude. I met him when I coached his daughter a few years back. Yes, she's a member of the softball family and a super great kid. It's easy to analyze the hell out of it after the fact. They did not have the time to choose on the sidelines. They made a decision and went with it. I saw a still shot before the pass, and the receiver was wide open. Easy six. I gotta give credit to Butler for making the play. That's why we play the games.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom