New rt coming soon

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Multi wall endloaded rt barrel WITH a bit of flex from a composite handle, it shouldn't only look sick.

Only complaint I have is that the sp version looks even sicker (if something is cooler than something that is sick is it sicker?)

Anderson introduced the flexlink composite handle last year with the Nanotek line. The comp handle gave them the design flexibility to make swing weight adjustments and relocate the center of mass i.e., the Nanotek Omega was endloaded (unfortunately only in a SP model) and there also was a -10 Nanotek model for FP. No reports of noticeable flex with the handle. Haven't heard how it swings, but my GUESS is that the comp handle Rocketflex will allow it to perform like the std RTs but swing a little lighter. We shall see... And FWIW and IMO,the FP graphics are sicker than the SP.

Dec 11, 2010
I'll need a 31" and a 33".

Both of DD's want one sight unseen.

In all seriousness though if it is the same price as a Nano FP I wish they would bring back Proof At The Plate. I never could find a demo for oldest daughter and just bought another CF5 last time. Lots of those around to try out.

Feb 7, 2011
raleigh n.c.
So would this be considered a two piece? Looking for dd a new bat and not a lot of luck with first try at two piece (XENO) lot of pop but not alot of dependability.DD's a lefty power hitter 5'9" 155lb. (she'll kill me for that!) broke two XENOS.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
So would this be considered a two piece? Looking for dd a new bat and not a lot of luck with first try at two piece (XENO) lot of pop but not alot of dependability.DD's a lefty power hitter 5'9" 155lb. (she'll kill me for that!) broke two XENOS.

Oh my wife get's p.o. ed if I say anything about dd and weight. She is a medium sized girl, I would guess if she were you dd height she would weigh the same. I am always in trouble.

Anyway, we are both really liken her new miken freak nxt. She would hit an eye opening blast about once a weekend with her xeno, but there were quite a few miss hits and I swear it would flex and slice the ball at times. The line drive would spin like a top, curve, and die. Everything off the miken is coming off hard. Grand slam 3 weeks ago, 2 triples off rf fence in a row last weekend, followed in the next game by my favorite hit she has blasted, it didn't go out, but was a low line drive that hit the fence hard! Sorry, I am getting all worked up. Anyway the freak is really nice! The worth 454 is the same bat also. Straightleg mentioned his dd breakin hs records with the same bat as lhowser's dd, looks like the srv4b easton, those and the scn1-5 have HUGE reps, but check if they are legal in what your dd plays first.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England

Yep, it's considered a 2-piece hybrid with a composite-handle and double-walled metal alloy barrel. I haven't heard of any connection point issues for either the SP or FP models. FYI it does have the new USSSA 2013 and current ASA stamps. PS - just say DD's a lefthanded Dustin Pedroia and you may be safe with the ladies

Feb 7, 2011
raleigh n.c.
Anyway, we are both really liken her new miken freak nxt. She would hit an eye opening blast about once a weekend with her xeno, but there were quite a few miss hits and I swear it would flex and slice the ball at times. The line drive would spin like a top, curve, and die. Everything off the miken is coming off hard. Grand slam 3 weeks ago, 2 triples off rf fence in a row last weekend, followed in the next game by my favorite hit she has blasted, it didn't go out, but was a low line drive that hit the fence hard! Sorry, I am getting all worked up. Anyway the freak is really nice! The worth 454 is the same bat also. Straightleg mentioned his dd breakin hs records with the same bat as lhowser's dd, looks like the srv4b easton, those and the scn1-5 have HUGE reps, but check if they are legal in what your dd plays first.
I've heard good things about the miken but the local bat shop only demos louisville,demarini,worth and mizuno.Would love to demo RT and MIKEN. DD says she has noticed the same thing about the xeno especially on outside pitchs off the end of the bat.They just die.Had a CF3 that just blasted line drives to left field but split the barrel at a tournament early 2011. DD still keeps it in her closet:confused:

Jul 28, 2008
I have only found information on this bat on one site. Even Anderson is not mentioning it on their site. Anyone have the scoop? I'm looking now that DD's Xeno is busted and her RT is too small.

Jan 25, 2011
I have only found information on this bat on one site. Even Anderson is not mentioning it on their site. Anyone have the scoop? I'm looking now that DD's Xeno is busted and her RT is too small.
I sent an e-mail to Anderson and they said it will be out sometime this month. Thats all I know,waiting to see it too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan