New Bats for 2013

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 1, 2010
I keep hearing about durability issues with Xenos, so if the choice is between those two, I'd go with the Easton. I think the FS1 is basically the Stealth with a new paint job. Those are good bats. FYI, from my experience the Stealths run a little heavier than sticker.

Jun 24, 2009
I keep hearing about durability issues with Xenos, so if the choice is between those two, I'd go with the Easton. I think the FS1 is basically the Stealth with a new paint job. Those are good bats. FYI, from my experience the Stealths run a little heavier than sticker.

My DD has broken two of each so I would say they are about a tie. To the OP,my DD likes the Xeno a little more than the Easton.

Jan 25, 2011
Neither, Xeno durability issues, Easton because of the Olympic vote issue.I Like the CF5 insane, rocketech or miken products, that's my 2cents.

Jun 21, 2010
DD'a first Xeno lasted almost two years. Second one has alot of pop. BTW, check ebay for the Xeno for a lower price. Make sure they can give you a receipt. Louisville Slugger will require it for warranty purposes.

Feb 12, 2013
Fairborn, OH
Nano,
What are you referring to about Eastons olympic vote???

Both sports were removed from the 2012 Games in London after a vote in July in Singapore. Each sport needed to garner 53 votes out of 105 delegates to remain part of the games. The softball vote was 52-52 while baseball was 54-50. Jim Easton, of the U.S. abstained from voting due to his financial connection to the sports. Easton Sports has a huge interest in promoting baseball and softball.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Not sure if it is true or not, but I heard a rumor that Louisville Slugger is releasing the 2014 Xeno in mid-2013, to try to recover from the OneX recall debacle.....

Oct 22, 2009
PA
My preference is that you get the RocketFlex and let us know how your DD likes it.;) Still waiting for someone to review it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl