Need guidance to do research on softball game

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 15, 2015
I have been working as a research paper writer in freelance research paper writing. I have received a client's request to do research paper on softball game about its evolution, history and its development and reach among the people. As the topic sounds to be very new for me, I have been searching for softball related websites and finally,i have chosen this forum as this forum contains the information full and full about the softball game and also as the users of this forum are also having knowledge about the softball game, i have approached this forum. So, i request you all to guide me in completing the research paper for my client.

Jun 18, 2013
Softball is a game that was invented in the early 1400s on a small island off the coast of Papua New Guinea in the Solomon Sea, not the Bismarck Sea mind you, by a tribe of angry head hunters. They would pitch the shrunken heads of their victims underhand as a show of disrespect and hit them angrily with large wooden clubs. It was later discovered that the women of the tribe were far superior to the men at this ritual so after a successful hit with the club an angry man would attempt to pick up the head and chase the woman. He would assault her unless she could reach a designated safe area before he could catch her. If she made it there before he did then he would be forced to kiss her, thus coining the phrase "reaching first base".

May 7, 2008
Tucson
It sounds like a good topic. I wouldn't know how to narrow down the information. I mean we all wore metal cleats, no matter our age. We all played with a 12 inch ball and pitched from 40 feet. There was the look back rule, prior to the circle, too. Wood bats, aluminum, different sized bats and the cost presently, would take up a chapter in a book, now.

The game prior to ball pants and age groups, batting helmets and time limits is almost another sport, entirely.

Jun 7, 2013
Softball is a game that was invented in the early 1400s on a small island off the coast of Papua New Guinea in the Solomon Sea, not the Bismarck Sea mind you, by a tribe of angry head hunters. They would pitch the shrunken heads of their victims underhand as a show of disrespect and hit them angrily with large wooden clubs. It was later discovered that the women of the tribe were far superior to the men at this ritual so after a successful hit with the club an angry man would attempt to pick up the head and chase the woman. He would assault her unless she could reach a designated safe area before he could catch her. If she made it there before he did then he would be forced to kiss her, thus coining the phrase "reaching first base".

This is just starting to get interesting. Are you going to provide a discourse on the other bases?

Jun 18, 2010

Could you elaborate further as to what happens on the other "safe areas" specifically the one shaped like this:

10486_Top.jpg918aa24f-1a23-4eeb-988a-db26b4146718Small.jpg

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Let's see. Sounds like 1) the OP is using translation software or, if not, 2) has English as a second language and 3) is trying to promote this particular website/generate hits by providing a link in a spam thread. Sorry....I'm a cynic...what can I say?:eek:

E

Edgar

I think that nowadays on the internet we can find anything we want. Even if you are a non-professional or beginner - there are always a real helpers.

Jun 26, 2019
I was impressed that The Congressional Women’s Softball Game was founded by a young breast cancer survivor for the expressed purpose of helping spread awareness of a disease that’s still misunderstood and not talked about nearly enough. I needed the help book review essay but found this information I'm proud of her and now I definitely wanna try to play that game!

Feb 14, 2020
Even I haven't expected that this topic will be great for homework assignment. There you can write anything, game rules, your experience, your hopes, experience of your idols, etc. But if you have difficulties with the writing you can ask for methodology writers help

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbatistejr