My team is a bunch of Bozos!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2013
South Central Pa
If you have a 5 below nearby they have characters for $5 each. I form 2 teams - this week Team Batman vs Team Spiderman. The team that connects and knocks down with the most throws wins - Fun at any age. And they stand right back up. LOL.

Feb 14, 2014
I love it! I may have to steal the idea. I don't really want to blow them up myself, but I could get the parents who blow the most hot air about their dds' playing abilities to do it ;)

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Fun idea for practice. I'm gonna borrow this idea And I am pretty sure they were all honor roll students at DDs school...one of them even won the award for ...... Wait for it...... Class clown. I'm here all week, try the whitefish and tip the waitresses.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
You should see my truck with these three clowns standing up in it. They were rocking all around. I had to stop and lay them down and throw the net over them.

The directions say to blow them up by mouth. I don't know anyone that could do that, so I use the air compressor from our air mattresses.

Last edited:

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Yeaaaaa. There was a company called "bullpen buddy". That had that idea as well. Unfortunately they went out of biz few years back. If someone had the time to make these and capitalize on it. You would probably do well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gcsurfer