Mizuno CRBN Pro - Must be coming soon?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 15, 2024
Hi guys, looks like retailers are queuing up. Couple of questions for Core or LE or any other knowledgeable Mom or Dad…

I see the CRBN Pro is now a “double barrel” design… is there any update on how this performs relative to the previous (current) Pwr CRBN? Are durability and pop both supposed to be as good (or perhaps better)?

Also looks like it’s available in shorter sizes like 28 and 29 in -11, now targeting a younger audience as well. Do we know if this is intended to be more balanced (like a CF or Prism) more end-loaded (like an LXT)?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Nobody has hit it yet...so you arent gonna know anything about durability or pop...its just too new. I can only tell
you what Mizuno told me when they brought it by to show, but is that really gonna help anybody? hahaha.
I will say, I am 100% convinced the Carbon Pro will be hotter than the Power Carbon and will be a different sound.

The bat is not endloaded...they were right on sticker for the ones I weighed. Obvi a drop8 or 9 will feel endloaded as they
should.

They did venture into the smaller sizes for the Carbon Pro. Think they weighed into how much sales could get them
considering the price point

Sep 6, 2021
Will Mizuno be releasing a new 1 piece bat (CRBN 1) at this time as well?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kstitz44