Motivation????????????

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
criminal tip for the day-

If you are going to do something and you do not want to get caught, DO NOT PUT IT IN WRITING, have a conversation instead. This let's you deny the conversations ever took place.

tomorrow-
Senators and other famous people- Stop sending pictures of your junk!

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I hadn't kept up on this story. The last I had read, one of the coaches had written something about being 8-0 on a shed. This was supposed to motivate his team. They still lost. I would be hopping mad, that players on the opposing team were being blamed, than I would about the paint. How were the coaches found out?

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
Not getting any better.. and cuzmail looks like you were wrong - so far it is 'three and growing' in this crowd.

I almost edited my signature to say there always at least one in every crowd and then decided not to do it.

Looks like I made the wrong call on the editing. :(

Oct 19, 2009
According to the news reports the players (who had nothing to do with this) has grown stronger as a team, the middle school coach has become the interim coach and the kids are coaching each other. The town is rallying around the team by holding rallies in support of the team.

I guess we will find out as they go forward in the playoffs.

Good luck to the kids.

I have heard them say how they discovered he did the deed. It is still an ongoing investigation and not public record. My guess was it was caught on camera.

MTR

Jun 22, 2008
I'm still trying to figure out why anyone cares. It's like soaping the family car on Mischief Night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganmichelle