Looking for first Composite

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 25, 2011
Boise , ID
Well we wound up with a new CF4 at our house . Driving through town today and I topped into one of the Mom and Pop Sporting goods stores to see what they had . Sitting in the rack all by its lonesome looking forlorn next to all the new CF5 models was a CF4 in my DD size with a sale tag on it . I spoke with the owner , as it was still a little more expensive than I could order one online , and he agreed to split the difference with me so I bought it . Snuck it in the DD's room and put it on her shelf . She was in tears when she came out of her room holding it like she had just found the Holy Grail ;) Of course she then made me load up the Tee and Bucket of balls and haul her over to the local High School to test it out .

Oct 25, 2009
Well we wound up with a new CF4 at our house . Driving through town today and I topped into one of the Mom and Pop Sporting goods stores to see what they had . Sitting in the rack all by its lonesome looking forlorn next to all the new CF5 models was a CF4 in my DD size with a sale tag on it . I spoke with the owner , as it was still a little more expensive than I could order one online , and he agreed to split the difference with me so I bought it . Snuck it in the DD's room and put it on her shelf . She was in tears when she came out of her room holding it like she had just found the Holy Grail ;) Of course she then made me load up the Tee and Bucket of balls and haul her over to the local High School to test it out .

Good job!! You da man!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom