LLWS illegal pitch calls

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 22, 2008
While it doesn't say so, I'm assuming this post was in regards to the West Texas/NM game. Turned game on in bottom half of 7th right after it appears 3 consecutive IP were called putting runner on first. Didn't see them, can't comment on them.

Based on what I saw from both coaches in last 2 1/2 innings, I would be a whole lot more concerned over coaching decisions rather than griping about illegal pitches.

May 29, 2015
With all the step back and stay back rules. Why don’t we just allow them to pitch via walkthroughs. It’s silly to enforce the rules with everything else the rules allow. Some
Double crow hops too(sarcasm)

Oooohhhh . . . New pitching trend to teach: triple jump pitching!

May 29, 2015
While it doesn't say so, I'm assuming this post was in regards to the West Texas/NM game. Turned game on in bottom half of 7th right after it appears 3 consecutive IP were called putting runner on first. Didn't see them, can't comment on them.

Based on what I saw from both coaches in last 2 1/2 innings, I would be a whole lot more concerned over coaching decisions rather than griping about illegal pitches.

No, no, no … those coaches are PERFECT …

bfcfa0e1-97b0-45d3-8401-aec1972bb733_text.gif

It was that one strike call I made in the second inning that caused them to lose, @Comp !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T Town travel coach