Lee's Summit in the Missouri State High School Softball Semi-Finals

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 11, 2012
what a great day Saturday was.....everything we dreamed it could be.....probably a 1000 people there, TV and just the perfect atmosphere for the 4A (big class) game....we have 4 Lee's Summit players on our TB team (one is hurt right now) and our SS hit two 2-run homers in the game and my DD hit a laser line drive off the top of the 225' 8' fence to drive one in....she got another hit also. It really was amazing and the first state title of their school I believe....

KC Star State Champs Article.jpg
IMG_1465a.jpg

thanks everyone for keeping track of us....

Apr 11, 2012
Cool...
My best friend back in school moved there when we were kids. Until now I'd never heard anyone mention that little town.

Lee's Summit was a little town way back in the day....but just to clarify....Lee's Summit is now a suburb in the SE Kansas City Metro (missouri side) and has 90,000+ residents....

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Lee's Summit was a little town way back in the day....but just to clarify....Lee's Summit is now a suburb in the SE Kansas City Metro (missouri side) and has 90,000+ residents....

EVERY time we have driven by the school my kids are amazed how big the campus is.

That suburb still really has a small town feel to it, really nice.

Congrats!

Nov 8, 2010
Coach Tracy and the Tigers had an amazing season! Several of these hard working young ladies got their start in our local rec league also. Great weekend for Lee's Summit high school.

Apr 11, 2012
EVERY time we have driven by the school my kids are amazed how big the campus is.

That suburb still really has a small town feel to it, really nice.

Congrats!

thank you.....but "BANNED until tomorrow"...? did you do something bad?

Apr 11, 2012
LOL.....

here's a "snip it" of the last out....
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=AZL5MzyrlOM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAZL5MzyrlOM%26feature%3 Dyoutube_gdata_player[/video]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonAC