League website

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2013
I have been put in charge of finding a new website to manage our youth softball organization and i thought i would reach out here first to find out what everyone is using/which one is the best. I would need this to be somewhat user friendly since i am not a web designer and most of the people who will be updating the website are NOT very tech savvy (I just introduced most of them to gdocs). We were using clubspaces but we are not very happy with their service so i have been asked to find someone else to go through. The one that was suggested to me was Sport Ngin | Websites, Mobile Apps & Technology for Sports Teams & Leagues.

This is new to me so help me out! Thanks!

May 13, 2013
Facebook works for individual teams but this would be for an entire youth softball organization with approximately 75 teams.

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
I use League Lineup, however it's just for a team not for a league but the site allows for it. Not sure how much $ that would cost tho

Bleacher Bum

Avid student of the game
Aug 29, 2013
NorCal
Try teamsnap. (Manage Your Team Online with TeamSnap's Sports Team Websites). We've used it for multiple individual teams, but none of our leagues have tried it yet. If the league-level features work like the individual team's do, it should be pretty good. The best feature is the ability to push schedules to people's personal calendars (outlook, google, ical) on a near-real-time basis. With some other solutions (shutterfly, etc.) you can download a snapshot of the calendar, but once someone updates the main calendar, the downloaded version is obsolete.

Jul 28, 2008
League Lineup works great for leagues with multiple teams. That is what it was originally set up for doing.

left turn

It's fun being a dad!
Sep 20, 2011
NJ
I have been put in charge of finding a new website to manage our youth softball organization and i thought i would reach out here first to find out what everyone is using/which one is the best. I would need this to be somewhat user friendly since i am not a web designer and most of the people who will be updating the website are NOT very tech savvy (I just introduced most of them to gdocs). We were using clubspaces but we are not very happy with their service so i have been asked to find someone else to go through. The one that was suggested to me was Sport Ngin | Websites, Mobile Apps & Technology for Sports Teams & Leagues.

This is new to me so help me out! Thanks!

What are you looking to accomplish? Sign up, scheduling, payment, communication?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dothekindthing