Jordyn Bahl

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2017
Everyone has struggled against her because she triple jumps 😛
Well I can say what it seem she was doing, was if she was ahead in the count, she didn't have much of a pronounced "Jump". When she got behind in the count, she had more tendency to. Whether or not that was what was actually happening, IDK. Just what stood out to me.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feb 25, 2018
The OK hitters are ready to crush pretty much anything dead red. I think I saw Kentucky get away with maybe three grooved pitches last night. Just walk JA every time.

Jun 8, 2016
The OK hitters are ready to crush pretty much anything dead red. I think I saw Kentucky get away with maybe three grooved pitched last night. Just walk JA every time.
Yeah they don't miss mistakes. You can get them to chase if you throw hard and have a good rise. I am just waiting for a Fouts/Faraimo vs OU matchup..I hope I get to see both in the tournament.

Oct 2, 2017
The OK hitters are ready to crush pretty much anything dead red. I think I saw Kentucky get away with maybe three grooved pitched last night. Just walk JA every time.
I agreed with the commentators, their wasn't a large enough change or gap in speed of pitches. OU started to struggle at the end when Kentucky last pitcher came in and was able to really change speeds.

Jun 20, 2015
OK takes a howitzer to a knife fight on offense. zero swings and misses thru the 4 innings i watched. most balls in play were tattooed.

And i have to agree, Bahl looks to be leaping / hopping every pitch. BUT likely very hard to see real time on the field unless you really looking to call it.

Feb 25, 2018
I agreed with the commentators, their wasn't a large enough change or gap in speed of pitches. OU started to struggle at the end when Kentucky last pitcher came in and was able to really change speeds.
Yup, gotta have the hitter deal with where the pitch is going and when is it getting there.

Jul 19, 2021
As far as the NFHS video, it is not the fact that the pitcher keeps his hands together that creates a crowhop, despite what the audio says,
Sad state of affairs when the governing body can't even get their training videos correct. And we wonder why umpiring is so bad these days?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd