If I were still a lurker, or a brand new member here…..

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2019
And his Hype was garbage in slowpitch and not durable. He actually tried blaming his customers for breakage issues on his
"fan" page...hahaha. And again, only ASA legal to start with
Thats why sp guys want his old M2 tech
I agree with their hype m4 tech being garbage, but if his fp bats are made from their m2 tech and it is durable, than it is a winner.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I agree with their hype m4 tech being garbage, but if his fp bats are made from their m2 tech and it is durable, than it is a winner.
And again, only gonna be asa legal. But I have seen this Carl tool post in other forums and talked to him a little bit. He is such a arrogant ahole.
Wants to talk about durability, meanwhile his Hype is garbage. Diff is, he blames his own customers for his product
and then doesnt want to warranty his bat. His previous fp bats were supposed to be the best in the game already, and they werent
close to that.
Then all he brags about is slowpitch, this isnt sp. Sorry, lots of sp guys are terrible on these slopwitch forums and they
follow him like mindless sheep. Makes some good sp bats, but cant get around putting money in that dudes pocket.
I dont need his stuff to hit a ball hard.

Let me sum up his business practice. He brings out a bat and calls it a preorder. You pay for the bat in advance before he even
produces it. There has been people waiting a year for a bat. Usual wait time is 6 months plus. So he uses your money to pay for his production
in China so nothing comes out of his pocket. Then, if you break your bat, he carries no stock. So people have been waiting 3-5 months for a replacement. He doesnt want any money of his own going into his business nor does he use any money to keep inventory for people that break their
bat so they can get their returns. Good racket if you can con people into doing it...hahaha. Will he handle fp diff, I doubt it.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2021
Sioux Falls, SD
I have no problem with Ghost, my new one has stress marks already from my 10 year old. They are the top performing bat, covered for one year, and I expect to size up almost every year as needed. Until your girl stops growing, you'll either buy too big of a bat they fight with, or size correctly and change once a year as they grow.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
and new to the game of fastpitch softball, there’s no way I’d ever spend my money on a new Ghost bat after reading ALL THE COUNTLESS BROKEN Easton Ghost posts here! Wish someone had the time to count them all?

And yeah, I know it’s a hot bat, I don’t need any convincing of that!

Just really blown away at how full the equipment forum is with these same posts!

Flame away ladies! :)
Well after reading this post my first thought came to Harley-Davidsons. Not only did people become motorcycle riders they became mechanics. And Harley Davidsons stayed on the road.

Perhaps it's just human nature to overlook or overcome structural weakness for a different kind of quality.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Well after reading this post my first thought came to Harley-Davidsons. Not only did people become motorcycle riders they became mechanics. And Harley Davidsons stayed on the road.

Perhaps it's just human nature to overlook or overcome structural weakness for a different kind of quality.
Can't argue with that point one bit!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles