Ice Breaker tournament in Richland WA

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 25, 2011
Boise , ID
Off to the ice breaker tournament in Richland Washington with my DD's team tomorrow . I can hardly wait to see how the team does . After forming last fall and working out together over the winter indoors its time to go and actually PLAY SOFTBALL !!

Jun 21, 2010
We will be there too--wait, it's Umpire Blue tomorrow. Ice Breakers is in two weeks.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2010
Were you guys the Sliders? We played a team from Boise named the Sliders. Very good battery. Our only loss Saturday.

Jun 25, 2011
Boise , ID
No , they are a 14U team and my DD plays on a 12U team . The Sliders were the 2011 Idaho State 12U champs last year and they can certainly bring it .

DD plays on the 12U Boise Blast team and we got hammered by everyone on Saturday . The girls just panicked a bit then turned around and played great on Sunday . We tied the Xplosion and beat the Thunder who I believe are both local teams .

Unfortunately my DD got hurt about 3 innings into the first game Saturday and wasn't able to play the rest of the weekend .

Feb 20, 2012
pdx
can't wait to go to icebreakers. just looked up the weather, looks good. two days of sb, no wife to try to protect dd [ always thinks she's going to get hurt. couple of stitches and a minor concussion and they will get that way. ] 6 games of live practice, doesn't get better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06