I may have just done something?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Everybody knows that the cool dads don’t wear Croc’s, they wear Merrill’s.
View attachment 26552
I've worn a bunch of Merrill's over the years but never the imitation Crocs? They do look comfy for the right environment. DW and the DD's did get me a pair of Crocs (with the heel strap) about 15-20 yrs ago...I use them now to travel the 15 feet out the back door to the hot tub, they are still in "like new" condition. ;-)

Nov 18, 2015
I was just impressed that he had his own bat bag ..sporty.

Edit: Do you put your cleats on the bats and then walk around in your Crocs in between games??
I was shocked to see the bats sitting on the hood of the car. Or does Obenauf's now make a scratch-proof car wax as well? :)

Jun 8, 2016
I was shocked to see the bats sitting on the hood of the car. Or does Obenauf's now make a scratch-proof car wax as well? :)
I didn’t even notice that. I saw the bat bag, thought of him prancing around in Crocs with it (stopping every so often to join in an impromptu TicTok with a rival team) and lost the ability to notice anything else..

Nov 18, 2015
@ANNASDAD - with a disclaimer saying I haven't searched for one yet - have you ever compiled the different glove models into a single post? e.g. Pro200 series is good for X position, NP6 is for Y position, etc. I'm starting to look for my "forever glove(s?)", just not sure if I go for something baseball specific or "dual-use".

Nov 18, 2015
I didn’t even notice that. I saw the bat bag, thought of him prancing around in Crocs with it and lost the ability to notice anything else..
To be honest, the image of a dad doing the croc-walk (with the cleats on the bat handles) has been a tough one to get out of my head. Add in shorts and white socks, and it could be a rough night of sleep for me...

Jun 8, 2016
To be honest, the image of a dad doing the croc-walk (with the cleats on the bat handles) has been a tough one to get out of my head. Add in shorts and white socks, and it could be a rough night of sleep for me...
See my edit..

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Crocs and stirrups only, no socks! I see a new trend coming! ;)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
@ANNASDAD - with a disclaimer saying I haven't searched for one yet - have you ever compiled the different glove models into a single post? e.g. Pro200 series is good for X position, NP6 is for Y position, etc. I'm starting to look for my "forever glove(s?)", just not sure if I go for something baseball specific or "dual-use".
You’re being mean to me, I’m not answering you!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma