I just don't understand.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Been looking forward to today, DD to play in her first college preseason game. Heck I couldn't hardly sleep last night and the time today has crept by. Driving to the game and get about 10 mins away from the fields and a couple of rain drops hit my windshield, then the bottom fell out. Really? It hasn't rained here in 2 weeks. Fields got soaked and game was cancelled.

To make it even worse, on the way home the sun comes back out and blue skies everywhere. WTF!!:mad:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
GD, man, that is a bummer. Imagine what your dd is thinking. We had a downpour today for about 20 minutes and the sun is back out and strong. The humidity is off the charts. My dd doesn't play their games until the 28 and 29th of Sept. So, they have a lot of time to get ready. Hope the next game for you falls under cooler weather and no clouds.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Imagine what your dd is thinking.

Oh I know what she's thinking because she said it, "I stayed in town for this, instead of going to the lake"!! I told her, "quit your crying, at least you don't have to go home and work with mom in the flower bed like me". :(

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Oh I know what she's thinking because she said it, "I stayed in town for this, instead of going to the lake"!! I told her, "quit your crying, at least you don't have to go home and work with mom in the flower bed like me". :(

For me, it was strawberry patch. Dad says I need one. He is 83 so, I need one. He is in Kentucky getting the plants and I had to build the bed today. Tomorrow, he is headed back home and will stop off so we can plant them. We won't be able to harvest until next summer but Dad will be happy. Dad wants this as a gift to his Granddaughter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dothekindthing