How to Pitch Faster

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
How to Pitch Faster

I'd like to tell you more about an outstanding strength coach in Pennsylvania: Barry Lovelace.

The dude's cool. Plus, he's got the cool name too. Besides being cool, he's also an expert at training explosive power.

While he works with a variety of athletes, he specializes in training female athletes in explosive sports like softball, volleyball and basketball.

Barry's got an impressive track record. His athletes get results. He's also known as the "King of Core" for his unbelievable core exercises!

A while back, he created a training program for softball pitchers: Pitchers POP Taining.

The goal: make softball pitchers pitch faster!

Does it work? You bet it works.

I'm a strength coach myself and I've seen his program. He's got the perfect mix of ingredients. Apply the recipe and you get exactly what you want: MORE MPH!

Check it out for yourself: Pitchers POP Training

And guess what I did for you? I twisted his arm to give you a BIG discount!

Yes, right now, you get 30% off - it's good until saturday.

Follow these 4 easy steps:

Step 1 - Click here: Pitchers POP Training and order.
Step 2 - At checkout, enter the coupon code: MARC and then press APPLY and you get 30% OFF.
Step 3 - Follow the Pitcher POP Training program to the letter.
Step 4 - Pitch faster and dominate your competition !

That's it folks!

Rock 'on,

Coach Marc :)

P.S. Don't forget that the 30% is only good 'til saturday November 8th! Use the coupon code: MARC

Jul 4, 2012
I bought this without a discount 6 months ago or so. It is nothing earth-shattering and it is very repetitive. Buy it, use the basic exercises, and morph into an entertaining workout that is coupled with plyometrics. Many of the beneficial plyometric exercises can be found in Java's drive sticky. It will help if utilized three days per week.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06