High school discipline / travel ball repercussion?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Where I live, residents care about academics. The best athletic school are nowhere near the best academic schools, and vice versa. If you want to go to an athletic school, you either move or go to Catholic school. Otherwise, you deal with it. No transferring school to school allowed here.

Jun 8, 2016
No transferring school to school allowed here.
As it should be IMO...nowadays kids have club sports where can they seek out the best teams if they so choose..(of course I went to the HS my Dad taught at, which wasn't in the town I lived in, partly/mostly because it had better academics and sports..so who am I to talk.. :ROFLMAO: )

May 13, 2023
No transferring school to school allowed here.
This was LE comment
As it should be IMO...nowadays kids have club sports where can they seek out the best teams if they so choose..(of course I went to the HS my Dad taught at, which wasn't in the town I lived in, partly/mostly because it had better academics and sports..so who am I to talk.. :ROFLMAO: )
Like your comment... people seeking out the best teams is what I was commenting towards.
Here in California people will find creative ways to have an address within particular High School's zoning to attend. And drive way out of the way to get their kids there.
What I commented is people will find *creative ways to transfer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles