Help get a teammate's mom to FL.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Plea for help for a player on our team

DFP family, I am putting this out for a teammate of my DD. We are going to nationals in Orlando in July. We have a small, salty little 10u team of great girls with awesome attitudes. One of the girls mom is a single mother of 3 that is having a hard time coming up with funds to attend the games. Her daughter is going and is all paid up but mom is in need of some support to make the trip as well. She is a hard working mom that puts her children first. They are well mannered, even the 3 yr old boy, and it really pulled at my heart strings when I found out this week she cannot make the trip with her DD.

So I am asking this family for some help of you can. She has set up a gofundme account to try to gain some sponsorships and help get her to Florida. She is needing only $1000 to make the trip. I am driving from central Texas and carrying the team's bags in my trailer to help offset some of the travel expenses as well but will start the donations off myself with $100.

If anyone has a connection or has any other way we can help this mom make it to see her DD play, please visit the account link or contact me via PM.

This is a good family. In the past I have been against asking for money to play ball, but recently have had a change of heart regarding this and I want to help any way I can.

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

https://www.gofundme.com/25373thj?p..._m_89_2&rcid=9b2c27fa2e8c11e69b71bc764e0525d6

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much!

- Jamie Rae Gonzales
image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl