Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 21, 2018
This was not her putting her own twist on it, this was her singing completely off-key and being unable to hit certain notes.
Yeah, this is what it sounded like to me. I wonder if she had ever actually practiced it to see if she could hit those notes. It's possible she practiced it in a lower key (several steps lower) and then couldn't hit the notes that night. I'm not familiar with the artist, but I gotta believe she could do better than that, but maybe not.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
National anthem is the national anthem. Once they started selecting entertainers to sing it , they started putting their own twist on it. Had they picked Sam Kinison he would have yelled the anthem at everybody...
Keep famous people away from the anthem. They too often drag it out and make it about themselves rather than a salute to America. Every note does NOT need to be a roller coaster and performers' faces should not contort so badly they look like they need Miralax.
Hendrix is the exception.

Now Sam Kinison performing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame," that would've been interesting.

Jun 4, 2024
Earth
Meanwhile for entertainment purposes here are some stripers coach moose caught up in Northern California San Francisco Bay Area

IMG_3201.jpg

His dog approves

IMG_3223.jpg

May 29, 2015
bwb6wlrj7pthegwfpvh1.jpg

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
The American team is making me scream at my TV, they seem to be lacking any enthusiasm!

Chinese team looks to be well coached!

Both shortstops, and the Chinese 3B are smoooth!

Our little fellas need to get their heads out of their butts!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831