Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Man, you're going way back.
1. Rivendell could just as well been sung by John Denver. Good for winding down to go to sleep.
2. At least it's a short song, but not insufferable.
3. Ok, that one does suck. You kind of forget that one's there with all the great stuff on 2112.
4) I like that one alright.

I do skip over:
Different Strings. Drags on and on, kind of depressing. I'll let it play if I've had a few and it's getting late.
Witchhunt. (Sorry, AD). Another dragger.
Vital Signs. Partly because it is right behind Witchhunt. Does have some excellent drumming, though.

I guess that's about it. The Grace Under Pressure and Snakes and Arrows albums aren't ones I go to often.

Thanks for making me go through the collection to see if I missed anything. I enjoyed searching and pulling up songs I forgot about!

Shout out to "Wish Them Well", the proper way to tell aggravating people to kiss off! (Not implying anything here, just a good song).
Grace Under Pressure has Afterimage and Between The Wheels. Those two songs alone make the album worth listening to.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
'91 Roll the Bones tour, Topeka. The only prop onstage was one of those life-size cardboard cutouts of a scantily clad woman holding a pack of Coors Light. I guess Alex was worried there wouldn't be ANY women there that night. They did break out the giant inflatable rabbit out of a hat later on for Superconductor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T Town travel coach