Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Oct 1, 2014
USA
Post 1,594 on page 160. And also this.

But I added a few other things in my post 1,594.
I'll have to go back and look at your recipe again. I've done them so many times I don't follow a strict recipe anymore but rather try to change it up with a tinch of this or a splash of that. Keeps things interesting and I've never had any complaints, that's kinda the way I do my Wings these days too (and they are the best). We now sear an extra pork loin or two on the grill (with a fair amount of dry rub) whenever I make them and then use it for a big batch of Green Chile. Can't ever have too much GC around!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I'll have to go back and look at your recipe again. I've done them so many times I don't follow a strict recipe anymore but rather try to change it up with a tinch of this or a splash of that. Keeps things interesting and I've never had any complaints, that's kinda the way I do my Wings these days too (and they are the best). We now sear an extra pork loin or two on the grill (with a fair amount of dry rub) whenever I make them and then use it for a big batch of Green Chile. Can't ever have too much GC around!
Thursday when I was mixing up the dry rub, my wife was watching me with that WTH look! She said “you not measuring anything?”

Why no you silly woman, mind your own business, I’m the griller in this house! She’s like okay genius, don’t get carried away with the cayenne and Tony Chachere’s creole like you so often do!!

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I said something similar to my wife one time and immediately regretted it. She wound up telling my six older sisters about it one Christmas, and they made my life is living hell the rest of the night.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom