Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I haven’t had a free moment lately!

I’m going to take a shot at that recipe in the next few weeks.
Man I’m so dumb, we had them this past Thursday night, I completely forgot that I had posted them a while back! :rolleyes: Must be running out of things to talk about?

Or…..or maybe I’m just trying to get you to make the jump and try them out! Yeah, yeah that’s it ( in my best Jon Lovitz voice )! ;)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Nice! Is that a Shun?
Great kitchen knives for the money, and I love Japanese style knives over Western or German style kitchen cutlery.

Knives bring out the true geek in me wayyy over ball gloves! Been talking to a custom knife builder in Arizona about making me a kitchen knife from my design and dimensions out of 80crv2 carbon steel and desert ironwood for the scales….but, my wife hates me you know! :rolleyes: Telling my little peach of a math major, penny pinching wife that I need it doesn’t seem to be working…..yet!

Jan 8, 2019
Great kitchen knives for the money, and I love Japanese style knives over Western or German style kitchen cutlery.

Knives bring out the true geek in me wayyy over ball gloves! Been talking to a custom knife builder in Arizona about making me a kitchen knife from my design and dimensions out of 80crv2 carbon steel and desert ironwood for the scales….but, my wife hates me you know! :rolleyes: Telling my little peach of a math major, penny pinching wife that I need it doesn’t seem to be working…..yet!
Maybe you can tell her how much money you’ve been saving on not buying gloves lately!?!?

I love the Shun blades. I think that Bob Kramer did a stint with Shun, but I missed out on thowe at the time. Now not sure I can afford his stuff. (Actually, it looks like his name is everywhere now.)

Who’s your knife guy in AZ? How did you find him? Worth a look?

Ditto what @Westwind said, would you please repost the recipe? Save us from having to rehash some of the insanity herein?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Maybe you can tell her how much money you’ve been saving on not buying gloves lately!?!?

I love the Shun blades. I think that Bob Kramer did a stint with Shun, but I missed out on thowe at the time. Now not sure I can afford his stuff. (Actually, it looks like his name is everywhere now.)

Who’s your knife guy in AZ? How did you find him? Worth a look?

Ditto what @Westwind said, would you please repost the recipe? Save us from having to rehash some of the insanity herein?
Post 1,594 on page 160. And also this.

But I added a few other things in my post 1,594.