Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Cigars anyone? I know it's been brought up before but just got a fresh batch in and plan on enjoying a couple with some good ol' brown water on ice this weekend. For those who enjoy a good stogie what's your fav? I'm a full-bodied Maduro fan myself and I've had some really tasty Rocky Patel's, Olivia's, Cohiba Red Dot and Gurkha's lately. The Deisel's and CAO have been more hit and miss.
I just got turned onto Olivia’s. Might be my new favorite for now. Not much a mid-week cigar smoker but that’s more due to schedule than anything else.

I like CAO and Deisel. Punch too, but now that I can get Olivia cigars I haven’t bought one in awhile.

DW bought me Woodford Double Oaked and variety of Montecristos for my birthday. That with the Garth Brooks concert, it’s been a good weekend.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I just got turned onto Olivia’s. Might be my new favorite for now. Not much a mid-week cigar smoker but that’s more due to schedule than anything else.

I like CAO and Deisel. Punch too, but now that I can get Olivia cigars I haven’t bought one in awhile.

DW bought me Woodford Double Oaked and variety of Montecristos for my birthday. That with the Garth Brooks concert, it’s been a good weekend.
Happy Birthday Hunter!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Deisel is one of my favs makes...they are kinda my always in the humidor cigar. Enjoy some Camachos...especially
the barrel aged. I am trying some Alec Bradley black markets this round and some CAO Flatheads

Dec 11, 2010
A guy named archangel on Glocktalk, he post pics all the time, makes some great looking stuff. We’ve exchanged quite a few PM’s but I haven’t done anything yet with him.
That guy used to be on Arf.com before the weirdos took it over!

(hopefulley that makes sense)

Oct 1, 2014
USA
As a side note (in an Off-Topic thread)....I just saw on the news this morning as they are covering the aid/recovery efforts in Ft. Meyers, FL from Hurricane Ian that the National Guard was using EZ-Ups and canopies from "Perfect Game" and it appeared that they were set up at a Ballpark. Our little world of stick and ball has a big heart.

May 20, 2015
If you have extra jerky you dont know what to do with...send it down ;)

haha.......i have one doe permit, hopefully getting one more in the AM when over the counter goes on sale.......freezer is getting barren, maybe 10 packs left from last years 3 ;)

heart tacos tonight, though!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812