Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Where we live...bet there are squatches to take down...haha. Def bears, but thats too common :)
Watching vids of the 500 is why I had to have one

EDC....hahahahahahahaha...yeah...sure it is.

Jun 21, 2021
Per. Eric F's earlier request several weeks back..............................

#1. What ya listening to right now, favorite music? Favorite, bands, musicians?

#2. What's your favorite movie? A movie that'll stop you in your tracks when you're channel surfing?

#3. Not a big drinker but.............favorite go to beer?

#4. Favorite sports team? Any sport.

#5. Other hobbies, interests besides fastpitch? Gloves, knives, firearms? ;) Guess I just answered that one!

Feel free to ask any other questions, that was just 5 quick ones. And please Lord, let this one veer off the rails!
1. Halestorm, Foo Fighters, Incubus, The Dead Deads, The Pretty Reckless, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
2. Clue (I rewatched it on Amazon Prime the other day)
3. Urban South Paradise Park or Abita Strawberry
4. LSU (softball and football)
5. I like to read and create things (when I have time)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
1. Halestorm, Foo Fighters, Incubus, The Dead Deads, The Pretty Reckless, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
2. Clue (I rewatched it on Amazon Prime the other day)
3. Urban South Paradise Park or Abita Strawberry
4. LSU (softball and football)
5. I like to read and create things (when I have time)
Thanks, been awhile since someone answered this original question, this thread is getting somewhat old.

I see you’re new, trust me this thread has some interesting reading! Welcome aboard!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Not saying this as a negative. But those guns are pure show and fun. Had a friend who was a sales rep for them at one time and we had some good times at the range.
He knows I’m the gun guy at the shop, when he brought it in one morning he was like a giddy kid on Christmas morning, and I think the shocked look on my face just threw him over the top! It is one seriously massive chunk of stainless steel revolver!

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
He knows I’m the gun guy at the shop, when he brought it in one morning he was like a giddy kid on Christmas morning, and I think the shocked look on my face just threw him over the top! It is one seriously massive chunk of stainless steel revolver!

Haha they are pretty impressive. I know some (many?) use them to hunt with. I’ll stick to rifle or bow.

But they are a blast (no pun intended) to shoot. Feels like a bomb goes off in your hand. The 10” barrel helps. Kind of.

Edit: I used to live in Oregon and hunting bear with an appropriate revolver wasn’t out of the total norm. Carrying a sidearm (deer/elk season) in general due to bear and mountain lion was common. Now that we are in the mid-west I get some strange looks when talking about it.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles