Great book about softball recruiting for $10.00

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Cathy Aradi's book "Preparing to Play Softball at the Collegiate Level" is now on Kindle for $10.00. If you can spend $500 on a bat and $200 on a glove, you can find $10.00 for this book.

Cathy has been around the game for a very long time...I met her in 1996. She is the real deal. The book covers a lot of questions. She has around college softball and understand the 'softball recruiting game". (SPOILER ALERT: The college coach has a mortgage and a car payment, and know she'll gets fired if she doesn't win.)

I've been recommending this book for a long time. The book answers a lot of questions.

Amazon product ASIN B0847DYSGN

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Cathy Aradi's book "Preparing to Play Softball at the Collegiate Level" is now on Kindle for $10.00. If you can spend $500 on a bat and $200 on a glove, you can find $10.00 for this book.

Cathy has been around the game for a very long time...I met her in 1996. She is the real deal. The book covers a lot of questions. She has around college softball and understand the 'softball recruiting game". (SPOILER ALERT: The college coach has a mortgage and a car payment, and know she'll gets fired if she doesn't win.)

I've been recommending this book for a long time. The book answers a lot of questions.

Amazon product ASIN B0847DYSGN
Get it today! I bought it when DD was in 8th grade, and it really helped a lot, especially when players were getting recruited at that age. It's an easy read and the back half of the book is where the good stuff is.

Jan 22, 2011
Thanks Sluggers! Was asked this weekend to interact with coaches at a showcase for my DD's 16u team. I'll download and read this book.

May 29, 2015
My cynical nature, so please forgive me for asking what is an honest question ... is this book honest and realistic or is it continuing to sell the fantasy?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elhoff86