GC Team Manager Live Streaming cutting out

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 17, 2019
Has anyone have issues with the live stream constantly cutting out? Last weekend I noticed the live stream would stop with a pop-up window saying the video has ended. I had to restart almost every half inning. I had the do not disturb mode turned on, so I don't think it was anything related to that. I did notice that I only had 2 bars in cellular signal strength.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
I don't have an answer for you. But I can add that when a stream intermittently loses signal, the message the viewer gets is that the stream is paused (same for if they get and view a notification from another application). I haven't tried to see what would happen if I turn off data for a longer period to simulate an outage. I wonder if it loses the signal for too long, would the stream end. Something to test.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
If the signal is loss while using team manager video, it stops the video (not pauses). That has been my experience. Also my experience that 100% of the issues with it are from poor signal coverage in the area, not necessarily the app itself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez