Freshman daughter & the Senior both named All-Americans

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 19, 2020
Very surprised that my super-quiet younger daughter was named First Team All-American. She hit very well but has always been in the shadow of her sister.
The older daughter is preparing to go to college in a week and is the much more decorated one (Player of the Year, Captain, super competitive, D1) but was named Second Team All-American this year.
Kind of funny but they have a beautiful relationship.
It is going to be interesting to see how they develop apart from each other after their one magical season together.
Just trying to enjoy this final week of travel ball. It really has gone too fast.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Congrats. Are you going to be able to travel to Hammond? Just across the Lake from New Orleans!!! While I was in college we won a college rugby tourney back in the early 90's hosted in the middle of the SLU campus. One student had a pet baby alligator on sidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 16, 2016
Illinois
Very surprised that my super-quiet younger daughter was named First Team All-American. She hit very well but has always been in the shadow of her sister.
The older daughter is preparing to go to college in a week and is the much more decorated one (Player of the Year, Captain, super competitive, D1) but was named Second Team All-American this year.
Kind of funny but they have a beautiful relationship.
It is going to be interesting to see how they develop apart from each other after their one magical season together.
Just trying to enjoy this final week of travel ball. It really has gone too fast.

Congratulations. Someone must have some good genetics in the family.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831