Early verbal to SC Gamecocks!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 12, 2014
We celebrated my DD's 11th birthday yesterday. I spent a good portion of the day trying to figure out how we went from taking a nearly identical picture to her second year in double digits.

Congrats!

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
We celebrated my DD's 11th birthday yesterday. I spent a good portion of the day trying to figure out how we went from taking a nearly identical picture to her second year in double digits.

Congrats!

Wait till your like me and your babies are having babies! It does go by fast.

Nov 29, 2009
I know you're biased towards the east coast so that's why you didn't mention the offer from UCLA. hehehe

Congrats on the addition to your family. Now you can get even with your DD. Spoil the heck out of her and then send her back to her mother so she can deal with her.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
View attachment 7681

After and unexpected 5 week early graduation Sadie Kay was born today at 7:48PM EDT!

Following in her Aunts footsteps at the ripe old age of 15 minutes this class of 2033 recruit has verballed to The University of South Carolina! :)
I don't want to alarm you, but she has the look of a lacrosse player. Will you be on Lacrosse Discussion in 13 years talking about proper use of IR in lacrosse passes and shots?

Congrats to all.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Congrats on the beautiful addition to the team.
You should get ahold of Sluggers, I think there may be an opening on the 1u DFP diamond super elete travel team. Im sure she'd make it! (whats her home to 1st crawl time?)
On a side note coresoftball20 is running a sale on some new bats, I think they're 10" long, drop 10..... ;0

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neojapan